Prague, Czech Republic
A magical experience: Travel to a dreamy European city known for its well-preserved architecture, medieval bridges and castles.
- Capital of Bohemia, the western most and largest part of the Czech lands
- Founded in the 9th century
- City fluorished in the 14th century under the reign on Charles IV, Holy Roman Emperor and King of Bohemia
- Charles IV built the New Town adjacent to the Old Town and connected these with the construction of the Charles Bridge
- After the independence of Czechoslovakia, Prague became the capital and remains an important cultural center of Europe.
Top Sights in Prague
- Charles Bridge
- Clock Tower
- Bridge Tower
- Beer Halls
- Church Memorial
- Dancing House
- Orange Building